Thought for the Day...




As a child / teenager my differences were my biggest weakness, I hated my bright hair that got me teased at school and made me look different to my family & classmates, I hated being the smallest because I got picked on, I hated being a bit odd and different, not liking (or being able to afford!) the 'cool' stuff and finding weird stuff funny, because I didn't fit in, I couldn't talk about my hopes and dreams because they weren't the same as my classmates and made people laugh at me, as an adult, it's all of these differences and struggles that allowed me to shape the life I wanted, to stand out when I needed to, to set myself and my business apart and to achieve those dreams I was told were impossible for me. So today, decide to celebrate your differences, they are wonderful! 

Thank you for dropping by today
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment