World of Imagination Launch Blog Hop!





Today I'm super excited to be leading my team on a fun blog hop to celebrate the launch of my brand new World of Imagination range tomorrow (eeek!) This is a range of products I've been working on for over a year and I'm finally ready to start sharing by launching the first ones tomorrow - there are SO many more to come and I can't wait to show you everything we have in store!

Today each of us is going to show you one of the products from tomorrows reveal in greater detail and at the end there is a chance for you to be entered into a draw to win your favourite out of all of them!

So starting with me, a few days ago I showed you the first in the 'Make Believe' kit series - the shop, and today I'm showing you another in the 'Make Believe' series - the Post Office!
This kit was actually the first thing I thought of when developing this range. When I was little I had a toy post office in a case (this one here - thank you Pinterest! lol) and I LOVED it! Actually, Loved is probably a bit of an understatement, it was one of my favourite ever things. Shortly after I saved up to buy a set of toy food and expanded my Post Office into a corner shop (seriously, I caught the business bug early! lol) so my idea for the Post Office and Shop were born! I'm so excited to be sharing them with you and I hope you and your littles love these as much I loved mine :o)

These kits are great because they have a craft element to them as there are pieces to construct yourself, an imaginative game (I think Imagination is so important and should be encouraged as much as possible!) and an educational element with little fun facts and games throughout the kits. They are also super fun for adults (Lisa and I had a great time putting together all of the samples here in the office!) Each kit also comes with a letter from the Mayor of Make Believe welcoming you to your new business (these can even be personalised and have a badge included!!) I must stop wibbling now, I'm just too excited! lol

From my blog you can hop over to Clare who will have another reveal for you. At the end of this hop, you should be at the SarahHurley365 blog where the Mayor of Make Believe will be waiting for you to hear what you think of the range! Don't forget to also pop over and like us on Facebook for more fun and behind the scenes peeks!

Thank you so much for dropping by today and I can't wait to hear what you think of everything!

Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. LOL! I know that PO set!
    Congratulations on the launch, can't wait to see what's ahead. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sarah, such a unique and exciting range!! Can't wait to see more xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could definitely see me playing this with my daughter! Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Sarah! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fab - I used to have a Post Office and a shop when I was a child (even though I lived in a real shop and post office) and I absolutely LOVED it. Brilliant idea, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw this brings back many happy memories of my childhood. Whilst other children were playing mummy with their dollies, I used to ask my mum to save empty tubs so I could sell them in my shop and PO! I still can't open a tub of gravy granules without being transported back to my childhood. LOL A wonderful idea Sarah, congrats. x

    ReplyDelete