New Products! and a Design Team Call...

Big post today! First up, lots of new products, I've done a massive update to the shop and you can see all the new products here, but I especially wanted to mention my favourites, firstly... the new stamps in my Journaled365 Art Journaling range, there are 3 sets plus some large (by demand from my lovely DT!) and small texture stamps, I'm totally in love and was playing with them last night, with some Pentel pens and watercolours, here is a sneak peek at what I made from my Instagram feed, I will share the full project next week...


Also in today, my new Day Books! Another project I've been working on and perfecting for a while these A5 size mini books make a perfect mini book / journal or day book and have 20 printed patterned pages inside for you to fill up and doodle on! Here is a little peek at those....

As I said, you can see all of the new products including the stamp sets and day books here (and snap up one of the last 2 kit places if you're signed up yet for this month!)


and now, the moment I know a lot of you have been waiting for... I haven't had a DT call for a long time now, almost a year again! but we are now rushed off our feet with lots of new products and projects and we are looking to welcome a couple of new people to our small friendly team!

Please do read the requirements carefully, due to the number of applications we receive we unfortunately won't be able to consider anyone whose application doesn't meet the criteria.

Our team is small, friendly and fun, like a little (slightly odd!) family... We are looking for one or two new members. You must be comfortable with at least one of the following - traditional paper crafting and / or digi scrapping and / or hybrid crafting (i.e. CD's and digi stamps) and / or stamping - card makers, scrapbookers, digi scrappers, altered artists, art journalers are all welcome! to work with my existing range of digi kits, stamps, CD's, paper and other products as well as all of the exciting new products being launched soon. (To view the product range and some samples you can check out my website or Facebook page) If you have other crafty skills in addition to those above, please do let us know, you may be just the person you are looking for for one of the new ranges or products not yet launched!

You will be required to join in our Challenge Blog every month and leave comments for entries as well as making samples for the quarterly Lookbook magazine, the 'A Few of My Favourite Things...' monthly kit club, product releases, marketing purposes, shows and exhibitions.There will also be the opportunity to get involved with tutorials for Craft Academy and other projects. You must have a regularly updated blog with clear photographs of your work and be able to commit to at least a 6 month term.

As I mentioned, we are a friendly team with many of the girls with me since I first launched back in 2010, those who weren't already friends have become so over that time! We regularly have DT blog hops, internal competitions and prizes and opportunities to work with the other companies I am in partnership with.

To apply, please send me an email here with your blog link, a little about you and 2-3 pictures of your favourite work. Please also let me know what your speciality is - cards / scrapbooking / altered and mixed media art and / or other crafts and if you belong to any forums, are on social media or have any galleries i.e. 2peas, flickr etc etc.... If you are a digi scrapper, please let me know what software you work with.


The call is open to UK and International applicants and will close at midnight GMT on 31st March - the new DT members will be notified approximately one week later. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me via email or my Facebook page. We are looking forward to seeing your work!!

Let the fun begin! :o)

Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. hoping you find the perfect person:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of lovely new products missus :D I love those stamps!!
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the day books and stamps.
    Have sent a email for design team. Good luck to all that apply x

    ReplyDelete