The Lookbook Magazine - Volume 2!

After much hard work behind the scenes, I'm pleased to say that Volume 2 of the Sarah Hurley Lookbook is now available online for you, over 90 pages of crafty inspiration from myself and my lovely design team! You can view it here....
The magazine also includes some sneaky peeks of things coming in the new year - not to be missed!

I hope you love it as much as the first issue! As ever, my thanks to my lovely design team who made such fabulous projects for this issue! We look forward to your comments and feedback. We will be opening submissions for volume 3 shortly, so keep an eye out for more guidelines.

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. My copy is downloading as I type Sarah - well done! My crafting comfort zone will be challenged in 2013
    so I shall find the samples featured very useful indeed!

    ReplyDelete