Sarah Hurley Designs Comes to NotOnTheHighStreet.com!!!

Last week  I mentioned some exciting news I would be sharing soon and I'm thrilled to say I can reveal all today!

Earlier this year I had a call from NotOnTheHighStreet.com - they loved my products and invited me to join them as a partner with a shop on their site. At the time, circumstances meant I couldn't accept (although I was very flattered) I had since put the whole thing out of my mind and moved forward with my other work. However a couple of weeks ago, completely out of the blue, I had an email, they hadn't forgotten me! They had been keeping an eye on me, still loved my products and wanted me to join. This time, I was able to accept! I'm absolutely thrilled to be on board, it has helped me to diversify my products into another area I love - Stationery, Cards & Gifts! So you will be seeing these new products being released alongside my craft products over the next few weeks and months! I hope you will pop over and take a look around my shop and see the first batch of new products!

This has been a week of new things, new products, new opportunities - so exciting! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what this latest development brings!

Tomorrow I'm off to the Big Stamp & Scrapbooking Show at Alexandra Palace for a much needed day off and some retail therapy - can't wait!

Thank you for dropping by today
Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sarah, looking forward to seeing your pretties on NOTHS :D

    Enjoy your retail therapy :-)
    Hugs
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sarah, looking forward to seeing your pretties on NOTHS :D

    Enjoy your retail therapy :-)
    Hugs
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done and Thanks for stopping by my blog - enjoy your day off x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy Ally Pally, and congratulations on the news

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Such wonderful news, I'm a big fan of NOTHS so will be seeking out your goodies too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!can't wait to see the new range.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - that's fabulous news Sarah, and so flattering that they didn't take no for an answer and pursued you again... that's because of your talent. You did it, no one else - be proud of yourself. Congratulations.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete