Introducing... The Sarah Hurley Lookbook Debut issue!

Today I'm revealing another big secret - something myself and my Design Team have been working very hard on behind the scenes and the biggest project I've undertaken since the launch of Documented365!

The debut issue of the Sarah Hurley Lookbook brings you more information on the newest collections, inspirational projects from myself and my super talented Design Team and tips and tutorials! You can read the first issue here...

When I first planned this I estimated it would be around 30 pages, however during the course of working on it, it's grown to a whopping 93 pages! Partly due to the sheer volume of things I wanted to cram in and make sure we covered and partly because the projects my Design Team came up with were so fab I didn't want to leave out a single one!

I hope you enjoy it and, as ever, look forward to your valuable comments and feedback, you can leave comments here or over on my Facebook page.

We will be accepting submissions using my products for Volume Two, please email me here with the heading 'Lookbook Submission' You can see all of my products here in my online store.

Finally, a BIG massive thankyou to my fabulous team, I literally could not have done this without you!

Thank you for dropping by today and sharing in our excitement!
Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. What a HUGE undertaking! You must be so excited! That is amazing! I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Sarah - congratulations on a huge achievement. What a beautiful book it is too. Just when my crafting mojo hit a new level (awful term for true state), this comes along. Great, even for an oldie like me. Good Luck - as if you need such a commodity with so much talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so fab Sarah, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah it is truly amazing, well done, you've worked so hard on this & it was well worth it :D
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and really informative. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness what a spectacular project ... well done ... I have had a lookie and bookmarked it and will pop back and have a better look later ... thank you so much for sharing it with us ... and well done once again ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this was fantastic - I didn't realise that there was so much in it - and when I first started reading the post, I thought it was something one would have to pay for. To be honest, there is as much content in this as the on-line magazines that Northridge Publishing do - i.e. the Cricut ones, Scrapbooking Inspiration etc. I loved all of the projects.

    Thank you so much for a great read... however - I didn't know that you did craft CD's, so need to investigate further now...

    Thanks once again

    Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete