Catching Up!

Wow, what a whirlwind few days this has been, the week has just flown past with all the excitement of the Sarah Hurley Lookbook launch! We've had fantastic comments and support from everyone and I'm just so happy that it's been such a hit -  roll on Volume 2! :o)

If you haven't seen the issue yet scroll down to the post below and check it out!)

I've been super busy this week organising a million and one things, it seems to be a very exciting time here at Hurley HQ and I can't wait to share all the developments! I did manage to squeeze in a quick card the other night though, I'd been dying to try out the new Letraset Neon Pens and some stamps I had picked up from a late night shop on the Paperchase website (naughty!) Here is the finished result, with some doodling and a Kaisercraft background stamp!
It was very quick but fun to make, I usually only really doodle in my art journal and sketchbooks (and random bits of paper) - maybe I should do more! 

Now I must head back to the grindstone, there is no rest for the wicked you know ;o) just enough time to make myself a Chai Tea Latte before I get back to that 'To Do' list - it's a monster! 

Thanks so much for dropping by today!
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Loving the neon colours Sarah :D
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those neon pens,they're so vibrant!It's a great card.

    ReplyDelete