Design Team Call!


It's been almost a year since I've had a DT call and I've been asked I think every single week when the next one would be, well here it is! :o)

I'm very lucky that all the existing DT girls are staying with me, (we are like a little family by now, lol) but we are looking to add 2-3 people to our existing small friendly team.

You must be comfortable with at least one of the following - traditional paper crafting and / or digi scrapping and / or hybrid crafting (i.e. CD's and digi stamps) - card makers, scrapbookers, digi scrappers, altered artists, art journalers all welcome! to work with my existing range of CD's, digi stamps, collage packs, digi kits etc... as well as all of the exciting new products being launched soon. (To view the product range and some samples you can check out my website or Facebook page)

You will be required to join in our Challenge Blog every other week and leave comments for entries as well as making samples for product releases, marketing purposes, shows and exhibitions.There will also be the opportunity to get involved with tutorials for Craft Academy and other projects. You must have a regularly updated blog with clear photographs of your work and be able to commit to at least a 6 month term.

As I mentioned, we are a friendly team with many of the girls with me since I first launched back in 2010, those who weren't already friends have become so over that time! We regularly have DT blog hops, internal competitions and prizes and opportunities to work with the other companies I am in partnership with.

To apply, please send me an email here with your blog link, a little about you and 2-3 pieces of your favourite work. Please also let me know what your speciality is - cards / scrapbooking / altered and mixed media art and / or other crafts and if you belong to any forums or have any galleries i.e. 2peas, flickr etc etc.... If you are a digi scrapper, please let me know what software you work with.


The call is open to UK and International applicants and will close at midnight GMT on 25th June - the new DT members will be notified approximately one week later. If you have any questions please ask via email We are looking forward to seeing your work!!

Let the fun begin! :o)

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful 'family' to be part of :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join but I'm not well enough as going back in hospital would mean about a month or two off :(
    Maybe next time I'll try out xxx

    ReplyDelete