*New* Wizard School Kit

Just a quick post to let you know about a new digi stamp and paper kit that went up in my shop yesterday, Wizard School, if you love Harry Potter I think you will want to see this!
The kit contains pre-coloured and black and white images and papers that match - you can get yours here!

Now I must rush off, its been a busy busy day and I still have to upload the Craft Academy post (more about that tomorrow!) chase up some suppliers, respond to an interview request, confirm some submissions, finish a proposal and send a few emails - a busy evening ahead, luckily I have my favourite giant mug of Earl Grey, my desk duvet to keep me warm and any minute now (when she hears the rustle of the biscuit packet) a snuggly Fuzzybutt to curl up next to me on her little cushion!

I'll be back tomorrow to share a Steampunk project - I finally got time to make a quick card with the new CD - yay!

Thanks for dropping by.
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment