My Fuji Instax Interview!

Hot on the heels of last weeks excitement at being featured on the Ancestry blog, this week I'm featured on Fuji's 'Choosefilm' website!
I was interviewed about my uses for my Instax camera and how I use it in my Scrapbooking and Crafting, to read the full feature please click here!

This week continues to be crazy busy and I'm working to meet so many deadlines, they are all super fun projects though which is a good thing!

The swelling of my face has gone down a little bit now and is much less painful - yay! Thank you all for your lovely messages, they did cheer me up when I was feeling a bit blue about looking like Popeye and being in pain. The antibiotics are making me really nauseous though so I'm managing little more than cups of earl grey and the odd slice of toast - tonight though B is trying to tempt me with one of my favourite things, Paella! It looks so scrummy I think I might just have to try my best :o)

Time for me to get back to work! thanks so much for visiting today

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment