My Favourite Tinseltown Projects

This year my favourite product release (that I can show so far anyway!) has been the Tinseltown CD and judging by the feedback received I think it's been yours too! I love that its so versatile and I can still use it throughout the year and the colours are some of my favourites!

So today I'm rounding up my favourite Tinseltown projects from my Design Team (what a talented bunch they are!)

Clare
This tag is just so cute - I love it!

Claire C
This paper cone wreath is just gorgeous!
Claireliz
Claire done a great job of showing that the CD could still be used by Scrapbookers even though the papers aren't 12x12" - this is just one of her fantastic layouts :o)
Elaine
I love the frosty look that Elaine has created on this igloo - beautiful card!
Emma
Emma added some spellbinders die cuts to create this amazing card!
Jaine
The queen of mixed media! Jaine created these gorgeous houses from the CD
Jess
Jess's peekaboo scene card - just beautiful!
Lisa
Lisa mixed a few of the CD elements together digitally to create these gorgeous cards!
Melly
Melly created these fabulous paper baubles from the papers on the CD - I will be doing these for my tree next year!
Nikki
Nikki's poinsettia card is just so elegant - beautiful work!
And finally, my own favourite project has to be my Calendar - a whole year of Tinseltown cuteness!
Thanks so much for looking, don't forget you can see all of the Tinseltown projects we made over on my Facebook page or in our brand new Inspiration Gallery!

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. We had an absolute blast working with Tinseltown Sarah. The images and papers are such fun to use and I have to agree that it's not just for Christmas, so it'll be out on my desk for the coming year.

    ReplyDelete