Step into Christmas...

Today I'm sharing a Christmas card, it really is The Most Wonderful Time of the Year and I just love to make tons of projects, cards, anything I can really!
I used my Cuttlebug to make the embossed panel which I matted onto some gold card. The die cuts again are all done on white paper in my Cricut (Winter Woodland cartridge) and then coloured with my promarkers before layering onto the card with silicone glue.

It's a very simple make but I love the colours, I think I'll make a few of these as part of my big lot of Christmas cards this year.

Now for me it's a very Silent Night as I get on with proofing my Christmas CD before sending it off for production and to the Design Team tomorrow. Sneak Peeks and ordering info coming soon!!!

{ And I managed to fit 3 Christmas song titles into my post ;o) }

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. lovely card Sarah, & well done in sneaking in 3 Christmas song titles too.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete